Improve efficiency, lower costs and streamline processes
The company’s resource planning systems (ERP, Enterprise Resource Planning) are information management systems that integrate and automate many of the business practices associated with the operational or productive aspects of a company. That is why Fairhall has its own ERP system designed with a modular architecture, where each module manages the functions of a different business area, such as: payroll, finance, project management, logistics, stock, orders, accounting, …
- Complete control of information integrity and security. This eliminates problems such as the contamination of information or its embezzlement.
- Modularity: the development and complete integration of modules that solve very specific questions of each company is possible. Modules can be “plugged in and unplugged” easily.
- Improvement in the speed of the processes, instantaneous availability of information.
- Unified comprehensive management of the company.
- Reduction of IT expenses due to the greater ease of maintenance of applications and systems.